Pantry Cupboards can get dirty as Food etc can be forgotten about. They can leak or spill and before we know it, there can be ants, mice or even cockroaches!!
How can we help?
1) Remove all items
2) Dispose of out of date and spoilt food
3) Clean/sanitise inside pantry cupboard including all shelves, walls and floor
4) Clean inside and out of Door
5) Open packaging can be placed in food safe containers - this will eliminate spoilage and make your pantry look tidier :) This of course is entirely up to you :)
6) Organise items back in pantry neatly and tidily